It is not another school! Students are flooded by enormous amounts of information, last thing they need is more information.
They already have far too much of it.
Instead, they need the ability to make sense of information, to tell the difference between what is important and what is unimportant, and above all to combine many bits of information into a broad picture of the world. This is what our Future of Work Fellowship aims to deliver.
The most important aspect of our fellowship is imparting the ability to deal with change, to learn to unlearn and to preserve mental balance in unfamiliar situations. We are not offering you an internship but a professional fellowship into the real world of work.
In order to keep up with the world of 2050, students will need not merely to invent new ideas and products – they will above all need to reinvent themselves again and again.
1. Find your Ikigai: Through our professional fellowship, we want you to find your driving force. It is the intersection of what you like, what you are good at, what you can deliver to the world and how you can be rewarded for it. The first step of our fellowship will be to evaluate your Ikigai and then give you a plain canvas to paint your Ikigai on!
2. Meet mentors: You need exposure to the realistic picture of industry dynamics and what better than to meet the people working in the fields of your interest! With. the Future of Work Fellowship, you will be in constant touch with your mentors. This will give you an opportunity to grow your network in the professional world.
3. Focus on mental gymming: While on the race of achieving the best, students often forget to cater to their mental health. We at Clymbe, are very serious about overworking and mental wellbeing. We take the progress at your pace with sessions to keep your mental health at our priority.
4. Engage and ask questions:The FOW Fellowship won't be where you listen to multiple monologues. We want you to have a dialogue. We encourage voices and. challenges. That is what the world needs and that is what we want you to be. This fellowship is not like any internships where you follow directions. We want you to. create your own journey with the knowledge you gain with us.
5. Explore the real world of work:We are the only fellowship in India who want you to explore your interests while focusing on your mental health. We don't want to. 'choose' your career for you. That is solely your decision to make. But we are here to aid you in making that choice.
And what a better way than to learn from the people who are living your dream!